If you’re old enough to remember The Magic Roundabout, then firstly our commiserations, but also, it helps introduce our very own Dylan, aka Andrew McLeod. Calm laid back and at peace with the world. However, he possesses an utterly brilliant grasp of the sales process and what needs to happen to get the job done.
We asked Andrew some questions to find out what makes him tick.
1. Most admired leader dead or alive.
Ho Chi Minh
2. Cause you’d be prepared to die for.
Ending world hunger
3. 3. Cat or dog?
4. Favourite TV programme/film/boxset?
5. Favourite quote?
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog!
6. Signature dish?
Pasta con la sarde
7. Thing you hate most in others?
8. Thing you hate most in yourself?
My tolerance for alcohol!
9. One word to describe working for Newton Fox?